Guadalupe School – Salt Lake City, UT
Job Type: Part-time, aprox-5 hours per day
Guadalupe School is seeking Kitchen Assistants to Prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and snacks to children and some staff members. This job requires you to stand, kneel, reach above your head, lift 20-30 lbs assisted and unassisted. Light computer skills such as meal counting and emails.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Dishwashing by hand and by automatic dishwasher
- Making breakfast and lunch and serving it as well as counting and claiming on production records
- Making breakfast and lunch and delivering it to smaller children’s classrooms
- Posting meals on computer and recording reimbursable meals
- Preparing snacks and recording them and delivering to classrooms and tracking and claiming on ‘production records
- Keeping clean and tidy work areas using all kitchen equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Cleaning and sweeping work areas at end of shift, making sure all freight is stored safely and securely
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have or obtain Food Handlers Permit with in first 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to use computer for basic task such as posting and checking email
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background check.
- Must be able to Read and Write in English as well as understand verbal instructions.
- Previous experience working in food service preferred.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Food service worker
Required language: English
Required license or certification: Food Handlers Permit
Contact Jodi Key 385-424-1056 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a cover letter, resume, and 3 professional references to Jodi Key at email@example.com to apply. Call 385-424-1056 to learn more about this job opening.