Salary: $35,000-$40,000 DOE
Guadalupe School is a unique, innovative school whose mission is to transform lives through education. This position will provide reporting for many aspects of the organization in the Charter School, Early Learning Center and to management. In addition to reporting, this position will organize our grant information to ensure the organization is compliant with the reporting requirements of each individual grant. They will remind and assist those responsible for producing the grant reporting data in completing the necessary information on a timely basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Data reporting – Compass
- Student Registration
- Maintain accurate student information
- Work with program Directors in preparing and sending registration materials to families
- Student Information System
- Enter & maintain student information including SSIDs
- Coordinate student data with busing, cafeteria, Health & Dental checkups, immunization, family income data, class roles, UTREX, Student assessments, etc.
- Monitor data gateway
- Provide access to Student Information system to employees as needed
- Student Registration
- Data Privacy training to Staff
- Review website to ensure PPI policies & other school related policies are posted
- Various data reporting for Charter School and Early Learning Center
- Review data in awarded grants
- Prepare data record for grant requirements – reporting dates & requirements, purpose of grant request, program affiliation, etc.
- Assist with grant request as necessary
- Notify participants of upcoming deadlines and reporting requirements prior to deadlines
- Assist in preparation of grant reporting as requested
- Assist in updating policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Associates’ degree in with 1-2 years’ experience
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Excel and internet navigation.
- Strong organizational, written/oral communication skills
- Detail orientated.
- Must maintain high confidentiality practices.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.